[mythtv-users] .19-fixes/sasc/eit --Job Queue

itsmebcc itsmebcc at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 21 18:01:03 UTC 2006

>You lost me at sasc.  The developers do not support and do not condone the
>use
>of this software.  After that your post was just blah blah blah.  Sorry.
>Not really.
>
>--
>Chris

Chris...  The makers of xbox's do not condone what is done with them either
as far as myth goes, but that does not mean that we do not discuss it.  The
television companies do not like you skipping the commercials either.  I
could go on and on...  So does anyone else have any insight to the original
topic?