[mythtv-users] thoughts on the redremote ir sender

Mike mythtvuser at optonline.net
Tue Mar 21 13:02:04 UTC 2006

What kind of IR LED did you use?  How much current are you it driving
with?  Did you look at the info here on raising the priority of the thread:
http://losdos.dyndns.org:8080/public/mythtv-info/MythTV_DISH_IR_LED_TX_via_Modified_LIRC.html

You might also want to consider one of these (should work with the same
sw config you have now)
http://www.irblaster.info