[mythtv-users] HDTV reception via Cable

jborn at charter.net jborn at charter.net
Tue Mar 21 11:14:35 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've been having all sorts of problems getting my HD3000 card to capture QAM256 for Charter Cable.  I noticed that the previous poster has gotten this working with the same cable provider as me and in the same geographic region.  I'm hoping that crunchyfrog would be kind enough to post his channels.conf that he is using to tune this card.  I should be able to use that information to test if I just have a faulty card, or if I was incorrectly creating the channels.conf.

I live in Roswell GA and use Charter Cable.

Thanks many times over,

jb