[mythtv-users] mythtv-setup program not included in 0.19?

Craig Hagerman craighagerman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 03:34:56 UTC 2006

I am trying to setup mythtv 0.19 on a new Ubuntu Dapper install. I
have downloaded an compiled the mythtv tarball from the latest
sources. I have followed the directions successfully up to the poiint
of configuring mythtv for the first time. In the mythtv.org docs
(section 9.1) it says:

Run the setup program:
    $ mythtv-setup

My problem is that I don't have that program, nor any variations on
that spelling, anywhere on my system. What is going on here? Any ideas
how to proceed from here?

Craig