[mythtv-users] reset frontends gui setup in mysql

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Mar 21 00:13:13 UTC 2006

On 03/20/2006 08:41 AM, Andy Barr wrote:

>While experimenting with some of GUI size options for mythfrontend I
>did something that now causes mythfrontend to resize my X windows
>result ion to some extremely low setting.  Now I can't see enough of
>mythfrontend window to undo the settings.

UPDATE settings SET data = '0' WHERE value in ('GuiWidth', 'GuiHeight',
'GuiOffsetX', 'GuiOffsetY');

If you're using SVN, though, you can just start mythfrontend with:

mythfrontend -O GUIWidth=0,GUIHeight=0,GuiOffsetX=0,GuiOffsetY=0

and then going into settings to change the values in the database.

Mike