[mythtv-users] How do I get the latest MythCenter theme?

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 10:46:49 UTC 2006

I have been using the MythCenter theme for many months now. I noticed
that it's now included in the official 0.19 release (according to the
README).

Even though I've upgraded from 0.18 to 0.19 (using ATrpms on FC3) I
think I may still be using an old version of the theme because when I
try to view Program Details I get a box that pops up saying "Could not
locate 'progdetails' in theme. Returning to the previous menu", at
which point it just goes to a blank blue screen which you have to
escape out of.

If I run "apt-get install mythtv-theme-MythCenter" I get a message
that says it's already the latest. The installed rpm is
mythtv-theme-MythCenter-0.17-1.at.

Does anyone know what I need to do to make sure I'm using the latest
MythCenter theme? Uninstall the current one maybe? And then
install...what?

Regards,
Phill