[mythtv-users] MythWeb Videos - Browseable and Parental Level

Bert Santema atsantema at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 20 10:05:08 UTC 2006

Well, MythVideo is a bit sparse indeed, so I played around with it a bit. Attached are two
scripts:
  mythweb/themes/default/video/video.php
  mythweb/modules/video/handler.php

Backup the original ones and copy these ones in place. It will give you options to filter on
genres and browse setting plus a (not very sophisticated) title search.

Haven't tested it extensively, but it works for me.

A filter on rating is a bit more difficult as it is a free text field, so items are large and not
exhaustive. Plus I'm not interested in it, so I left it for now ;)

Let me know if it works for you, I might submit it to the Devlist for inclusion then.

Cheers,
Bert