[mythtv-users] nuvexport- no recordings found

John Brooks iresprite at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 06:06:50 UTC 2006

> You're running MythTV 0.18 and a version of nuvexport that requires
> MythTV 0.19.  My recommendation is to upgrade your Myth box (because
> there's a lot of good stuff in 0.19), but you could also downgrade your
> nuvexport.  (Oh, and the decision to upgrade Myth is yours--I won't take
> responsibility for the consequences.  ;)

Heh. Yeah, I intentionally held back on upgrading to .19 since I was afraid
of breaking a  nice functional build. Since my install comes from nice and
neat ubuntu packages, it seems like I'm just asking for trouble getting away
from that. I may just downgrade nuvexport as a result.

I recall seeing someone posting that they'd put together a .19 package for
ubuntu, but it seemed it had some issues. Can anyone confirm whether that's
the way to go for me?

Thanks!

Jack.