[mythtv-users] Lirc & Nexus-s DVB Card

Endaf Jones jonese at zener.com
Sun Mar 19 00:16:25 UTC 2006

On 3/18/06, Thom Paine <painethom at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been trying to follow Jarod's guide for Fedora and setting up
> myth. I have a slave backend that I want to run a DVB card on. I have
> a WinTV Nexus-S rev 2.1 that has the little plugin for the hauppauge
> remote. I can't seem to figure out how to get lirc working with this
> card.

Basically, you don't use LIRC with the Nexus IR receiver.  The Nexus
just takes the IR signals and puts them in as if they were keyboard
presses.  Just load up the proper RC5 keymap the the av7110_loadkeys
utility and your set to go.

Search for "linuxtv-dvb-apps-na-1.1.2" in google and download the tar
file.  You'll find notes in there.

--
# Endaf