[mythtv-users] Which TFT to get?

White Joe joe.white at consultant.volvo.com
Fri Mar 17 20:39:17 UTC 2006

Thanks, that's pretty much what I am looking to do.  If you are "in the
business" picky, then it is probably something that I can live with.
"Smearing" (thanks for the word) bugs me too.  I first noticed it during
the battle scene in "The Phantom Menace" and have hated it every since
-- no matter the medium.

jw