[mythtv-users] PVR500 inputs

John Pierce john.j35 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 19:25:13 UTC 2006

Hello!

I have a new pvr500/av cable set, which means that I have 2 tuners, 2
composite inputs and 2 s-video inputs.  I have connect the cable from
one cable box to the tuner and have connected the composite out of
another cable box to the composite0 in.  I can watch live tv and
record at the same time, or I can have pip.

Now, can I connect the output of a dvd-player (s-video) to the s-video
input and be able to watch/capture dvd on s-video0?

John
--
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at
http://counter.li.org