[mythtv-users] First generation ATSC Air2PC PCI card + MythTV + Fedora Core 4 (FC4).

Jon Scheer wombat at scheerfun.org
Fri Mar 17 14:25:47 UTC 2006

Hello.

I'm new to MythTV and to this list.  I apologize if this question has
been asked before.

I'm trying to get a first generation ATSC Air2PC PCI card (Techsan
Broadcom BCM3510) working on a Fedora Core 4 (FC4) system, but I'm
having some issues.  I was wondering if anyone has any information or a
link to a web page that talks about getting such a card working with FC4
(for use with MythTV)...?  I've searched around and have found
information on getting the card working under other distributions, and
I've tried to mimic those instructions, but I'm still running into issues.

I could post my findings so far, but I figured that since this is an
older card other people probably have already got it working under FC4.
  If I'm the first, I'm happy to document my findings and post them out
on my web site.

Thank you for your time.

-Jon
3/17/2006