[mythtv-users] mythTV, Kaffeine and Twinhan DVB-T

tj htpc at treblid.dyndns.org
Fri Mar 17 04:47:07 UTC 2006

>     Wow... is that a gentoo special kernel or the vanilla one?
>
> Vanilla...

Thanks for the tip...
 - It didn't change anything for me though... still the same jerkiness :-(
Hmm. Sorry it didn't work out for u ... Did you get any pre-buffering pauses messages from ur mythfrontend output?

>     - How do I get a gentoo special version for 2.6.14?
>
> No idea hee hee. I don't use gentoo.. :p

Ok, what system/OS do you use?
Intel P4-2.6(o/c to 2.8). Mandriva Cooker, linux 2.6.14.4, 2x VisionPlus DVB-T cards, 2xDNTV USB Tuner (Dual Digital)..