[mythtv-users] Which TV tuner is which?

Shanon Mulley shanonmulleyster at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 23:41:11 UTC 2006

Thank all for your advice.

I ended up just unplugging the cards, and running a channel scan in
mythtv setup to see how good the signal is. I was hoping there would
be an easy file or something I could  access that would say "this card
is dvb0, dvb1, etc", but it seems this is not the case.

It turns out that my original card (Avermedia) which was originally
dvb0, has now been pushed up to dvb2. This explains a lot.

Now I have to play around with the USB port in the dvico to work out
which is USB and which is PCI.