[mythtv-users] OT: Buying pvr-350 in SF bay area

Nick Bartos spam1001 at 2thebatcave.com
Thu Mar 16 15:26:35 UTC 2006

I am getting annoyed at some issues I cannot seem to get rid of due to
playback and have decided that I want to try one of these pvr-350's.
However being as impatient as I am, I would really like to buy one locally
as apposed to off the net.

I have looked around a bit but didn't see anyone selling these.  Can
anyone in the San Francisco Bay area recommend a place where I can buy
one?  I am in the south bay but I don't mind a little bit of driving.