[mythtv-users] OT: vonage callerID on mythtv

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 03:24:16 UTC 2006

On 3/15/06, Kevin Kuphal <kuphal at dls.net> wrote:
> Maverick wrote:
> >> I took the changes and put them back on my server
> >> http://www.thearmstrongs.org/mythtv/vonageSniff.pl
> >>

> > Any chance we can put a page in the official mythtv documentation/wiki
> > about this awesome script, how to setup, use, etc? I don't know who
> > maintains the mythtv site (other than Issac), but it would be great to
> > keep all scripts like this in some central, documented place...
> >

> The wiki is available and editable by anyone
>
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/
>
> Kevin

A guy was able to help me get it working on IPCop.  He create a tgz
that basically installs everything and works out of the box!  I'm
talking with him now about making it available and possibly putting on
the wiki.

Also, I can confirm that the newer vonage boxes DO present their
incoming SIP traffic over port 10,000.  I can get all the callerID
info on 10000 on my linksys RTP300.

Matt