[mythtv-users] Zap2It listing problems....

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 01:59:12 UTC 2006

Hi,
   On my Myth server I seem to be able to down load listings from
Zap2It using mythfilldatabse. However on my dad's server it seems that
he cannot. I'm guessing he didn't keep up with the questionnaire
required to do this so I thought I'd log in and take care of it for
him. However when I go to the address I have bookmarked I'm getting no
response:

http://labs.zap2it.com

   Has anything about this address been changed or is the server
possibly just not up right now?

   Sorry if this has been covered recently. I really haven't been
keeping up with Myth happenings at all.

Thanks,
Mark