[mythtv-users] Watch myth on cell phones

Andrew Barr andrew.james.barr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 17:24:54 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 15 March 2006 12:09, Steven Adeff wrote:
> I was under the impression .3gp was H.264?

AFAIK it's just a container format (like AVI) but H.264 is the common format
for cell phone video streams.

> I've got an E815 and I was
> going to start looking into transcoding shows for saving to a
> transflash card for it so I can watch stuff on my way to work...

I've already tried a couple clips off of my Myth box. It's easy to do with
ffmpeg:

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=702135

Andrew Barr | andrew.james.barr at gmail.com
http://www.oakcourt.dyndns.org/~andrew
GPG: B6E3 19B7 C294 BF8B B26B 317C 86E3 3E67 AD9A E76A

Americans are people who insist on living in the present, tense.