[mythtv-users] 0.19: Some recordings are very quiet

Greg geflatt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 12:38:31 UTC 2006

Since my upgrade recordings are quieter now. However I ended up upgrading
both Mythtv (0.19) and ivtv  (0.4.2) at around the same time. I was running
ivtv 0.2 with MythTV .18.1 previously, and assumed it was the new driver. I
double check my recording profiles and the recording volume is set the same
as it was before.... The difference in volume level is very noticeable.

Greg