[mythtv-users] Watch myth on cell phones

Brian Frost bfrost at brainboy.com
Tue Mar 14 19:32:49 UTC 2006

Is anyone using their phone to watch content? I am just now starting
to try this. I have a RAZR v3 -- i am not even sure how phones differ
when using WAP -- further, I am not even sure how to see what format
they use.

I have used ffmpeg to put the files in a smaller (more bandwidth
friendly format). Now I am wokring on a script to identify the
smaller files and look them up in the database, then list them as
links to the content.

I am possibly reinventing the wheel. In fact, I havent got so far as
to find out what format the phone will support.

Anyway, I will share what I end up -- assuming it will be worth
sharing :)