[mythtv-users] eVGA eGeForce 6200 tv tuner?

Mike Angstadt daenris at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 17:18:46 UTC 2006

I just saw on a site that this card says it has an integrated tv encoder
(and the eVGA website says it's a hardware mpeg2 encoder).

The only talk I've seen on the list about the 6200 is about problems with
the component output.  Is there support for the tv encoder features of the
card?  I don't need a tuner, because I have digital cable controlled by a
serial cable, so I don't need the tuner, just the encoder.

-Mike