[mythtv-users] OT: vonage callerID on mythtv

William wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Tue Mar 14 16:08:04 UTC 2006

-----Original Message-----

I have the linksys WRTG router with Vonage built in.  If anyone knows of a
way to make that sucker act like a hub and not a switch it would be greatly
appreciated.  It is keeping all the vonage traffic to itself.  In general a
good thing, but this is such a nifty feature...

I have the same box. The only way to make it work is to put the box behind
another firewall. In my case a Clark Connect system. I am planning on
running the script on the CC system. It looks to be based on Debian so it
should not be too hard to get going.