[mythtv-users] Best version for DVB-T

Dawson, Guy Guy.Dawson at eu.sony.com
Tue Mar 14 13:28:30 UTC 2006

Nick

The most important aspect for me is reliability.  We don't use live TV but I
really need a box that will always record properly.  Some posts I've see
about 0.19 talk of recording failures which completely destroys the point of
a PVR. If live TV crashes, you can switch over, whereas settling down to
watch last nights must see show only to find it's not there is a real pain
(especially if it the wife's must see show!)

I assume than you have a later Nova T, since you are using cx88??? modules?

regards

Guy