[mythtv-users] schdiff page missing in Retro theme causing blank page I can exit

Paul Wilson paul at wilsononline.id.au
Tue Mar 14 01:57:28 UTC 2006

Can anyone else reproduce the following or is my setup:

This is known defect with Retro theme but causes a Blank mythTV screen
which I can't escape out of despite instructions.
ie I know this is a theme problem but should it cause or hang the
mythfrontend?

To reproduce Manage Recordings -> select a Guide program and then
"Preview Schedule" this creates screen which tells me "schdiff" doesn't
exist in this theme next screen will be blank ... (which it is) but ECS
doesn't allow me to return to Main Menu.

Should this behavior revert to standard theme if current theme hasnt
defined a page ?

problem 1. Screen should display default page if theme doesn't exist
problem 2. screen should allow exit or escape
problem 3. Retro theme missing definition for schdiff