[mythtv-users] Apt repo for xebian 0.18 rpms

Alexander Fisher alexjfisher at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 10:25:57 UTC 2006

On 3/11/06, Phill Edwards <philledwards at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know of an apt-get repository which has MythTV rpms for
> version 0.18.x running on XBox xebian?
>
> The old  debian-marillat one isn't available any more and the only
> repo I can find is for 0.19 only.

RPMS for xebian?  Don't you mean debs?  Anyway, I was hosting some
0.19 packages for xebian at http://alexfisher.me.uk/debian.
Unfortunately, last night, my server started smelling pretty bad.  The
nasty burning smell turned out to be 4 capacitors on the motherboard
that have started to leak some brown ooze :(
It may be a couple of days before everything's up and running again.
Has anybody else ever had one of their systems die like this?

Regards,
Alex