[mythtv-users] [OT] im so sorry. test.

Kichigai Mentat kichigai at comcast.net
Mon Mar 13 06:13:54 UTC 2006

On Mar 12, 2006, at 23.16, Dean Collins wrote:

> Says who....I prefer top posters - I never got the concept of
> having to
> read all the way through an email to find the next addition.
>
> Dean

Well, the logic is that a message is going to have a number of parts,
as well as a number of different people replying. The idea is that
you put your part of the reply where it belongs.

Duct Tape Tip No. 130:
     Cat underfoot? Tape it to the ceiling.
Duct Tape Tip No. 131:
     Dog underfoot? Tape it to the ceiling.