[mythtv-users] bad fusion hdtv 5 gold?

Steve Skarda steveskarda at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 13:42:47 UTC 2006

On 3/12/06, Jonathan Lin <jonlin at linsvilla.com> wrote:

> I've not had time to upgrade to 0.19 yet.  In 0.18, channel scan
> returns nothing even tho it gets locks.  Almost same as atscscan. =(
>
> --
> Jonathan Lin
> email: jonlin at linsvilla.com
>
> -

I tried the same thing using 0.18 and couldn't get it to work.  It is
possible.  I think if you followed the howto out there on the air-2-star, it
would work.  There was suppose to be a way but it never worked for me.
Upgrade to 0.19.  The easiest way that I found to get channels working was
to setup zap2it.  On the screen where, you connect zap2it to your card,
there is a button for getting channels or something like that.   (Note that
isn't an available option in 0.19)