[mythtv-users] DVB failing to generate recordings - please help!

Niels Dybdahl Niels at Dybdahl.dk
Sun Mar 12 09:12:25 UTC 2006

On 3/9/06, Neil Bird <neil at fnxweb.com> wrote:

> Around about 08/03/06 15:59, Luis Ochoa typed ...
> > I'm experiencing a similar situation. You don't say what type of DVB,
> > but by looking at your logs it seems DVB-C. My problem is _exactly_ as
> > yours, only on DVB-S and only on the cardinput that requires a 22khz
> > tone to be ON. I'd be interested to see if anyone can spot the
> > problem.
>
>    Couldn't tell you what 'sort';  all I know is it's a UK Hauppauge
> Nova-T.
> for terrestrial (broadcast) DVB.
>
>    And /still/ no-one seems to have a clue what's going on :-(

The thread "DVB-T tzap versus mythtv 0.19" states that the Nova-T driver in
Linux is broken which should be the cause for the malfunctioning of Nova-T
with 0.19. It seems there is a patch possible however...

Niels Dybdahl