[mythtv-users] Pausing an ongoing recording doing strange things

Dag Nygren dag at newtech.fi
Sun Mar 12 06:50:17 UTC 2006

A bug report:

Yesterday I had scheduled a recording and started
watching it some minutes after it started, then the kids
came in and needed some lunch. I paused watching and
made something for them.
Then got back to my program and unpaused, watched for
some time and tried to skip the commercials of the next
commbreak. Finding that Myth didn't do anything with
the FastForward button(s).
Restarting the display of the program also told me that it
was 26 minutes long and that is exactly how far you could
fastforward. This is the time until my first pause.
I could watch the show to it's end though, but no FF and
REW.

The version I am using is the release 0.19

Dag