[mythtv-users] large fonts and chopped letters

Chris Ribe chrisribe at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 05:44:55 UTC 2006

I've always experienced the same problem and haven't ever figured it out.

I'm also currently using the Retro theme, but I've seen the same thing with
other themes.

The problem affects certain setup screens the most, but not all of them.

I just installed MythStream this evening, and it is affected badly by this
problem.