[mythtv-users] No TV ouput w/ pvr350

Intense Red intnsred at golgotha.net
Sun Mar 12 04:48:12 UTC 2006

 > I cant seem to find what my framebuffer is.

   Try doing a "cat /proc/fb" and you should see the 350's frame buffer
clearly identified.  And if you have a blank /proc/fb file, this indicates a
kernel/module problem.

--
Fast fact: Since the mid-1970s, the richest one percent of households have
doubled their percentage of the US national wealth.  As the 2nd richest man