[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase options

Marcel Janssen korgull at home.nl
Sat Mar 11 22:16:40 UTC 2006

Hi,

I need to run mythfilldatabase with some options but somehow if I configure
this in the setup it fails. When I use the folowing command line, it works :

mythfilldatabase --graboptions "--slow --nocattrans --compat"

In the setup I have mythfilldatabse path set as :

mythfilldatabase (always used to work like that)

and the option on the next line as :

--graboptions "--slow --nocattrans --compat"

I get an error 256 (whatever that means....).

Probably this is a syntax issue, but I can't find anywhere how to do it
correctly. Can anyone tell me how to do it ?

regards,
Marcel