[mythtv-users] Copy from one mythbackend to another?

Paul Pick paul.pick at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 15:35:42 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I'm going to be travelling with a laptop and would like to
take some recorded programs with me. I could copy the nuv files
and play them outside of mythtv but I was wondering if anyone
had done backend -> backend xfers of programs (without losing
metadata like commflag) as I would prefer to watch the
recordings in a frontend. If so then would you like to share
the script?

--
Paul Pick | paul.pick at gmail.com | http://packrat.dnsalias.org/