[mythtv-users] DVB-T tzap versus mythtv 0.19

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Fri Mar 10 08:42:17 UTC 2006

Around about 09/03/06 22:53, Doug Scoular typed ...
>     Is anyone outwith Australia having DVB-T tuning problems ?
>
>     I'm hoping to go through the source this weekend to see
>     if I can figure out what the problem is.

   As I've posted elsewhere, I'm getting a near-total failure to record
scheduled progs. [LiveTV seems OK all the time, including 'R' record of the
current prog.].  Others have seen a similar thing no the list (with no
resolution as yet) although seemingly not as often as me, and a friend here
with the same card has also noticed it for some of his recordings:  no errors,
  no actual .mpg, but an entry in the 'recorded' list and logs indicating
ongoing working recording.  It's exasperating.

   If you're jumping into the code in the near future, maybe you could point
me to the right place as that was pretty much *my* next stop.  I want to try
to find out if there's anywhere around the start of DVB recordings that
*doesn't* log if it's not working.  I've not touched the Myth code before ...

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature