[mythtv-users] Which remote?

John Biundo johnbiundo at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 10 07:18:52 UTC 2006

Robert Fitzpatrick wrote:

> I have MythTV all setup and ready to go with LIRC installed. Now for my
> question. I am having a hard time deciding on a remote. Looking at the
> hardware list on the wiki, the ATI RW II seems the best, but cannot find
> it for sale anywhere. Is this recommended and where to buy?

I *love* my Logitech Harmony 676.  It's a universal learning remote.  It
is the only remote I need, handles my Myth box, my TV, my receiver, the
XBox, and the CD Jukebox.  Extremely good range, extremely reliable, and
easy on batteries.  For the receiver, I have an Ira 2.  Highly
recommended.  Very very high WAF.