[mythtv-users] MythBurn not in MythWeb?

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Fri Mar 10 01:40:36 UTC 2006

On Mar 9, 2006, at 6:23 PM, A JM wrote:

> Sorry to beat a dead horse but what is currently possible with
> Mythburn on .19?
>
> Does anyone have it working willing to share with the group how to
> do the install, needed packages, etc.? and the UI if I understand
> where the conversation left off it is currently being worked on,
> correct?

 From the MythWeb interface to a MythDora 2.0 installation (0.19) I
just select "MythBurn". I then get a list of recorded programs, click
the checkbox for the programs I want to be included on the disk,
select the menu type, menu music and click burn. Some time later I
get a DVD that plays on every player I have tried it on. My main
complaint is that the menu music is not really my taste.

Of course the recordings are already mpeg2 at a resolution etc. that
is usable for a DVD. I have not tried it with anything else (ie: I
don't think it would work with an mpeg4 recording).

> Where can I check on the progress being made and follow the
> development?

Not sure what you mean, reading the dev and checkin lists would let
you "follow" everything, but if it isn't working for you I don't
think it's a development issue, as it should be working.