[mythtv-users] Your ideal (pal) system

GregP 203 gregp.203 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 22:06:17 UTC 2006

I would think the ideal frontend would be an old model of
laptop/notebook with dvd, TV-out, Irda for the remote and graphics
chip that will work with Xvmc.
does anybody know of one?
it wouldn't use much power, so you could leave it on and not have to
wait for it to boot when you want to watch tv. there is no power
supply fan and if it has a cpu fan it is probably not to loud.