[mythtv-users] OT: setting up two running X ?

Guillaume Membré guillaume.ml at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 11:21:37 UTC 2006

Hello,

My question may be out of topic but I have read through the list that
some people have set up two running server X in order to get 2
independent displays.

Here is my situation: I have one pc which is my mythbox and my desktop
box. I have two video cards and I would like to setup on my AGP card
my normal desktop and on my second card mythtv.

I can use xinerama to setup this but there is the problem of the mouse
cursor which can go from one screen to the second. It will annoy me
while I am watching a movie and my girlfriend surfing the web.

Any help please ?
Thanks
Guillaume