[mythtv-users] Help! - "Sorry, No Recordings Available" in Myth 0.19

Dave lists at netsalve.com
Thu Mar 9 09:37:27 UTC 2006

On Thursday 09 March 2006 07:58, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 03/09/2006 01:51 AM, Dave wrote:
> >>
> >> Running mysql 5?
> >
> > No, the backend is Knoppmyth with mythtv 0.19 from svn of a couple of
> > weeks ago. mysql is version 4.0.22
>
> Have you tried restarting the backend and then the frontend?  You've
> definitely lost your MySQL connection(s), somehow.  Assuming MySQL is
> running when you restart, Myth should be able to get new connections.
>
> Mike

I had tried that with no success, however I've just run an export of the
database from phpmyadmin and now the recordings are all showing up in the
frontend and the scheduled recordings are back etc.

So problem solved.

In my personal fashion I shall treat this as a hiccup unless or until it
happens again, in which case it shall be elevated to a problem.

Regards,
Dave.

PS. Thanks to everyone involved in MythTV for a fantastic piece of software.