[mythtv-users] Mythfrontend 0.19 looking for mpg files?

Joe Silver devils.taco at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 03:01:12 UTC 2006

On 3/8/06, Phill Edwards <philledwards at gmail.com> wrote:

> > From my experience you'd have been better off staying with 0.18
> .  Hopefully
> > 0.20 will repair all the problems introduced in 0.19.
>
> I'm thinking of upgrading. What are the problems with 0.19?

Since upgrading, I've had problems with livetv, particularly using the DVB
tuner (HD3000).  I've also had some audio playback issues while playing back
captured hd streams (strangely only some but not all).  i haven't had any
problems with sdtv, however.  i may be the odd man out with these issues,
however, because most people are pleased with the extra features in 0.19 (as
am I), but don't have these other issues.

JS