[mythtv-users] MythDora, ATrpms andPlextor go7007 drivers

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Wed Mar 8 22:45:25 UTC 2006

On Mar 8, 2006, at 3:29 PM, Jim Minihane wrote:

> Once this is working (I have faith). Will it work with the M402U as
> well?
> Hardware encoding to MPEG4 for those without the need of a tuner.

Certainly ought to work, same drivers, same encoder chip in the
capture device etc.

The direct-to-mpeg4 was a great feature when I had it working on
increased difficulty in making DVDs.

But I wouldn't give up what is working now with the MythDora
installation that I could not get working before. This includes
MythWeb, MythBurn, MythBrowser, DVDShrink, MediaMVP, and the fact
that I no longer hold my breath every time I click on "WatchTV".

Getting the Plextors working would be great, then I have an LIRC
problem that seems to be related to my nForce3 MoBo to solve and life
will be great...