[mythtv-users] Best Sat receiver for Dish Network

William wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Wed Mar 8 19:00:03 UTC 2006

For SD you might as well go cheap. Get a 2700 or a 3900 on ebay for cheap.
All models use the same remote code and there really is not a noticable
picture difference. This is especially true if you plan on using something
like cemu101 (Assuming you live where its not illegal to receive programming
for free.)