[mythtv-users] Myth 0.18.1 from ATrpms.net

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 16:46:15 UTC 2006

On 06/03/06, Tu Holmes <tu.holmes at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey gang... quick question.
>
>  If I was to do a new installation using the ATrpms, but didn't want 0.19,
> and instead wanted 0.18.1, would that still be possible?

Now that 0.19 has gone stable (initially 0.18.1 was in the stable repo
and 0.19 in the testing repo), 0.18.1 is no longer available on
atrpms.net.

It's still possible to download 0.18.1 source and compile it manually though.

To the list:

Is is still possible to use atrpms.net to install mythtv-suite (0.19)
and all dependencies, and then uninstall just the MythTV RPMs and then
manually compile and install 0.18.1? I am wondering if there are any
dependencies that have changed that will stop an earlier version of
MythTV from compiling?

Nick