[mythtv-users] internal mixer and "Analog Front"

Jim Kusznir jkusznir at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 05:55:16 UTC 2006

Hi:

I'm attempting to use the volume.sh to control an Audigy2 LS as mentioned
here, but I can't seem to get around the problem with the space in the
control name: "Analog Front".  I see the origional poster asked the same
question; unfortunately I don't understand the responce here:

mixer device != mixer control

It seems volume.sh is intent on sorting by spaces, and I don't know any way
around it.  Any suggestions?

Thanks!
--Jim