[mythtv-users] tv_grab_nl

Marcel Janssen korgull at home.nl
Tue Mar 7 21:46:01 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 07 March 2006 21:23, Marcel Janssen wrote:
> In the setup, the xml ID is configured like "1.tvgids.nl", shouldn't this
> be enough to link the channel to the fetched data ?

I also see during fetching that it shows the correct xmltvid.

So, it's fetching info and filling the database, but I have no TV guide.
Everything in the TV guide is set to "unknown".

It's a bit stupid that mythfilldatabase fetches data if they're not linked to
any real channel. It's a waste of time. Or have I triggered a bug in
mythTV/tv_grab_nl_py ?

regards,
Marcel