[mythtv-users] Mysql timeouts in 0.19 lead to no upcoming recordings

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Mar 7 18:48:27 UTC 2006

On 03/07/2006 12:34 PM, Eloy A. Paris wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 07, 2006 at 11:20:27AM -0600, Kevin Kuphal wrote:
>> This is fixed in the latest 0.19-fixes branch. Update to it.
> Hhhmmm... I missed it. The last message on this thread (or anything
> related to it) was posted by Isaac two days ago, and it was just a
> suggestion about to increase a couple of timeouts on the DB server side.

I think you missed a few messages as you were getting signed up.  The
thread is here
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/187953#187953 .  The
second post is from Isaac, then, two hours later, it's followed by me
asking if [9233] and [9243] from trunk should be ported to -fixes (
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/187986#187986 ),
followed by David Engel saying they should and he will do it that night
(and he did :).

Note that you can always check out threads--even ones you don't have
locally--and search the lists with the archive at
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/ .

Mike