[mythtv-users] DVD Rip ISO

Graeme Wilford gwilford at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 17:05:36 UTC 2006

Ah, so that's why my DVD tray locked up this morning...

I actually managed to kill my machine by typing eject. I'm running
2.6.15.6 and have an ATIIXP IDE controller and hit a kernel BUG:

BUG: spinlock recursion on CPU#0, swapper/0

Of course, this shouldn't happen regardless of application abuse but
I'd just ripped an ISO using mythdvd.

Cheers,
Wilf.

Me at google | MythTV blog: http://mezzanines.blogspot.com/