[mythtv-users] atrpm's ivtv broken?

Brady liquidgecka at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 06:59:07 UTC 2006

Erm.. yea.. just found that.. Just removed the line in modprobe.conf
and it booted fine =) Brady's fourth law of computing strikes again..
"The ease in which you find a solution to a problem is directly
proportional to the number of people that you made a fool of yourself
in front of while trying to fix it."

Blew away my tuner card settings.. Seems that the detection of the PVR
cards has changed a bit. My PVR150 MCE used to have different input
options than my other PVR 150.. It just had "Tuner" and "Composite"
with no other options before. Now it matches my other card. With that
change in place the video is coming through great =)

Just about everything seems faster in 0.19... except mythtvsetup =)
Then again I'm using apples craptastic version of X11 locally so its
most likely just that..

To those people that work on MythTV I have to say thank you very much
=) It seems like every time I build or upgrade a MythTV system it gets
easier and easier.. If my parents would stop killing the box I gave
them I would be in great shape (How people can kill so much hardware
is beyond me! Whats worse is that its a 7 hour drive to fix the dang
thing!)