[mythtv-users] tv_grab_nl

Marcel Janssen korgull at home.nl
Sun Mar 5 22:52:19 UTC 2006

On Sunday 05 March 2006 20:49, Marcel Janssen wrote:
> On Sunday 05 March 2006 19:45, Peter Martens wrote:
> > Use the line I recommended.
>
> It's running now and seems to be working as expected.

Unfortunately after finishing, the program guide is still empty.
Some listings show the programs though and when I select a channel I also see
all the programs. Also upcoming recordings shows some programs that will be
recorded. It beats me why the program guide is completely empty though.
I guess it must be related to the channel setup, but I have no idea what is
wrong in there.

regards,
Marcel