[mythtv-users] Compiling mythreciepe

Nathan A. Smith nasa01 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 5 22:18:19 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-03-04 at 22:20 -0500, bincrawler wrote:
> I have not have the spare time as I expected to indulge in updates to the
> modules on mythextra.napsi.net...

Thanks for the update....

after running qmake mythModule.pro
followed by make and make install
which was followed by ./insert-myth-option mythRecipe
I now have Recipe as an option on my frontend.

That was the good news, the bad news is that trying to run
recipe causes the frontend to crash.  Also none of the setting options
actually opens any windows.  Any suggestions?  I will try to do
some troubleshooting here in a little bit

Nasa